The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya」. It is also being supervised by the original movie staff. The first promotional video is now up for view.
The awsome “The Reminiscences of Haruhi Suzumiya” anime game has been developed by the kings of HD anime game Namco Bandai. The story of this game takes place after the events of the last movie (The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya). And also this movie has been supervised by the original and awsome movie staff. The first trailer is up now! 🙂
The games release date has been set as March the 24th 2010 on both the wonderful anime beasts of the ps3 [priced at 7,329 JPY] and psp [priced at 6,279 JPY]. Both of the games allow you to use the same savedatas so you can play a bit of it at home in full HD and walk off to work and continue the story on the psp.
And also this awsome game will have limited edition versions for both consoles! (We all love over priced Omak). These boxes full of haruhi heaven will be called [Nagato Yuki no Otoshimono (Lost Property) BOX]. Inside you will find the following haruhi goodies
- [Nagato Yuki no Otoshimono BOX]— box artwork by Ito Noizo (Kawaii)
- PS3 LE box is priced at 11,529 JPY. PSP LE box is priced at 10,479 JPY (dame I need to save up)
- Special collection video of CG recorded clips (hmmm tasty)
- Special-edition booklet (oh more goodies)
- 3 clear deluxe posters (SHINY)
- Exclusive binder (I love the word Exclusive)
- 3 reversible “near life-size” posters — 3D images appear in the back (who that’s big)
- Pair of 3D glasses (3ddddd)
- Special PS3/PSP custom theme download from the Playstation Store (I love you Playstation)
Does anybody hate my spamming?
But any way will any of uses get the game?